President Trump held the list to ten plus one industry-wide item but there were many more instances that could have made it to a larger list. There is no shortage of dishonesty in
President Trump has announced the “winners” of the 2017 Fake News Awards, recognition of dishonorable and duplicitous propagandists that may become an annual tradition that continues for the next seven years.
Leading the field of recipients was the ever-dishonest and politically biased CNN, with four of the ten specific acknowledgments, followed by the New York Times with two. The other outlets recognized had only one instance each, but their anti-Trump desperation will likely increase this year and with it their efforts to distort the truth to fit their narrative.
Even with their likely increased efforts to bring down the President, it’s hard to imaging propagandists displacing CNN any time soon, particularly with Jim Acosta, April Ryan, Don Lemon, Chris Cuomo, Fareed Zakaria, Christiane Amanpour and the other members of motley collection of lying pieces of globalist trash.
The list also included a generalized, propaganda industry-wide recognition of the Russia, Russia, Russia witch hunt, in which all of the outlets except for Fox News played a primary role in perpetuating. To their credit, Fox was not found anywhere on the Fake News listing.
There was no category for ignoring big stories such as those involving Clinton corruption, like the current Uranium One scandal or the dossier source and others, equally dishonest and widespread. The list, as released by the White House, “honors”:
1) The New York Times’ Paul Krugman claiming markets would ‘never’ recover from Trump presidency
2) ABC News’ Brian Ross’ bungled report on former national security adviser Michael Flynn
3) CNN report that the Trump campaign had early access to hacked documents from WikiLeaks
4) TIME report that Trump removed a bust of Martin Luther King, Jr. from the Oval Office
5) The Washington Post’s Dave Weigel tweeting that Trump’s December rally in Pensacola, Florida, wasn’t packed with supporters
6) CNN’s video suggesting Trump overfed fish during visit with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe
7) CNN’s retracted report claiming Anthony Scaramucci-Russia ties
8) Newsweek report that Polish First Lady Agata Kornhauser-Duda did not shake Trump’s hand
9) CNN report that former FBI Director James Comey would dispute President Trump’s claim he was told he was not under investigation
10) The New York Times report that the Trump administration had hidden a climate-change report
11) In Trump’s words, “‘RUSSIA COLLUSION!’ Russian collusion is perhaps the greatest hoax perpetrated on the American people. THERE IS NO COLLUSION!”
Despite some very corrupt and dishonest media coverage, there are many great reporters I respect and lots of GOOD NEWS for the American people to be proud of!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 18, 2018
If you’re also fed up with Facebook censorship targeting patriots and America, look for me on GAB at https://gab.ai/RickRWells, and on my website http://RickWells.US – Please SUBSCRIBE in the right sidebar at RickWells.US so that little comrade Zuckerberg won’t be able to keep my posts from getting to you. Thanks for reading my work.