Jerrold Nadler was reveling in the attention at JFK airport on January 28th as he stood grandstanding and turning what was a legitimate decision on national security made by the President of the United States into a cause celeb for the left. The decision to protect the United States from terrorist infiltration from these nations was immediately proclaimed to be an act of racism by the administration, falsely labeled a Muslim ban and an avalanche of attacks unleashed upon our President.
Nadler was quoted in a CNN interview at the time as saying, “The various people who have, in fact, committed terrorist acts in this country, from 9/11 on, none of them came from any of the seven countries that are the subject of the president’s executive order.”
On Friday the Democrat sanitizing of their preferred class of radicals and rewriting of history continued with Maryland Democrat Senator Chris Van Hollen saying in an MSNBC interview that we are, in his opinion, safer by allowing terrorist nations to send their people into the United States.
He said, “Oh I think we are safer without the travel ban. First, we know—and the court found this—that no individuals from these seven countries have committed terrorist acts in the United States. It was pure demagoguery and fear mongering for the president to suggest that this was somehow going to make us safer.”
Just what makes this numbskull think that the liberal 9th circuit judges became an instant terrorism investigative unit and that their “expert finding” is irrefutable is easy to determine. It’s determined by the “D” that follows his name. National security is at best secondary to politics and party for Democrats.
A report compiled by the Center for Immigration Studies which was released on Saturday, that is based upon information compiled by a Senate committee in 2016, the same legislative body of which Van Hollen is a member, disputes their reckless claims. In reality 72 individuals from the seven countries affected by President Trump’s travel ban and vetting executive order have been convicted of various acts of terrorism inside the United States since 9/11, 2001.
The report was based upon information compiled by Senator Jeff Sessions’ Senate Subcommittee on Immigration and the National Interest through a review of open sources, required by the refusal of the Obama regime to provide data on their terrorist comrades. The report found that 380 of 580 people who were convicted of terrorism in the United States in 9/11 were foreign-born. We know that many others are first generation Americans born to parents from terrorist nations as well. It’s part of that diversity the left says is what makes America great.
The breakdown by country of those 72 convicted persons from the terrorist travel ban countries is as follows:
This just goes to prove that Democrats and establishment RINOs, be they Senators, Congressmen or “so-called” judges, don’t know their brain substitutes from Shinola – something like that.
Thank you for reading and sharing my work – Facebook is trying to starve us out of existence, having cut literally 98% of our traffic over the last year. Your shares are crucial for our survival, and we thank you. We’ve also created a presence on Gab.ai and MeWe.com, although their reach is presently much smaller, the continued abuse by Facebook of conservative voices leaves us no option. We’re remaining on Facebook for the time being, as we make the transition. Please take a look when you have a chance or if we “suddenly disappear” from Facebook as has happened to many other truth-tellers. They’ll either starve us out or take us down, one way or another, sooner or later. Now and in the future, please look for me, Rick Wells, at http://www.facebook.com/RickRWells/ , http://www.gab.ai/RickRWells , https://mewe.com/profile/rick.wells.1 and on my website http://RickWells.US – Please SUBSCRIBE in the right sidebar at RickWells.US – not dot com. I’m also at Stop The Takeover, https://www.facebook.com/StopTheTakeover/ and please follow me on Twitter @RickRWells.