As you watch the video below from Arnold Schwarzenegger, as he disgustingly, in his trademark thick foreign accent that he’s never bothered to “Americanize,” extols how virtuous he is in a nauseating, self-righteous Democrat kind of way. He knows how hard he is to understand, the reason the subtitles were included, but understanding this libtard goes well beyond figuring what word came out of his mouth. There are some other important things to keep in mind about this RINO.
The website Arnold Exposed offers the following information regarding his questionable at best relationship to the real Nazis of Germany and his native Austria, including his own father. He’s not as pure as he wants us to believe he is.
The video serves as evidence of how his career has been an exhibition of making something out of nothing. How, even with a limited vocabulary, stiff, unnatural acting style and few skills he was able to parlay a body builder physique and catch phrases into international fame and fortune, taking him much further than it should have.
But there’s a limit. That unlikely success doesn’t give him license for hypocrisy, to criticize our President unduly of things he hasn’t done and which Schwarzenegger has. Arnold Exposed wrote:
- Two black bodybuilders have come forward claiming that California Schwarzenegger has a history of making racist comments. Schwarzenegger has allegedly said .”If you gave these blacks a country to run, they would run it down the tubes.”
- Arnold openly supported Kurt Waldheim, Former UN chief and a former Austrian politician who participated in Nazi atrocities during World War II. Schwarzenegger’s name remained on Waldheim’s campaign posters, even after allegations of Waldheim’s war crimes were brought to light. Waldheim was even invited to Arnold’s wedding.
- His father was a member of the Austrian Nazi Party who volunteered for the infamous SA and became a ranking officer. In the early ’90s, Spy Magazine printed his father’s Nazi Party membership in their magazine.
- After several public claims of racism were made against him that could affect his career and long-term political chances, Schwarzenegger donated substantial sums to the Simon Weisenthal Center in Los Angeles and commissioned an “audit” of his father’s Nazi past, essentially buying off potential criticism. He never distanced himself from Kurt Waldheim, however — quite the opposite. He made a statement to friends , saying “My friends don’t want me to mention Kurt’s name, because of all the recent Nazi stuff and the U.N. controversy, but I love him and Maria does too, and so thank you, Kurt.”
- March 1992 Spy Magazine article mentions a story confirmed by “a businessman and longtime friend of Schwarzenegger’s” — that in the ’70s Arnold “enjoyed playing and giving away records of Hitler’s speeches.”
- Schwarzenegger reportedly said on-camera during the filming of “Pumping Iron” that he “admired” Hitler. The footage was not used in the final version of the movie.
- He has also talked of dreaming of being a dictator – ” I didn’t think about money. I thought about the fame, about just being the greatest. I was dreaming about being some dictator of a country or some savior like Jesus . . .”
They point out the donation to the Simon Weisenthal Center that Arnold highlights in the video, only they characterize it as hush money, the buying off of potential criticism. Schwarzenegger seems to be preemptively striking against those who might question his Nazi past as he attempts to claim otherwise, a sort of “The lady doth protest too much, methinks” effort. Why not just keep his mouth shut?
That glass mansion of yours isn’t hiding as much as you think it is, Arnold. Don’t get the wrong idea, it’s not that we give a rip about washed up actors who sound like they’re talking with food in their mouth – that is until you start ripping on our President. Then you’re ripping on real America and real Americans. Go back to Austria, see how much you like what globalist liberals like you have done with that place, stop preaching about how we’re supposed to live in ours.
Thank you for reading and sharing my work – Please look for me, Rick Wells at https://www.facebook.com/RickRWells/, https://gab.ai/RickRWells, https://plus.google.com/u/0/+RickwellsUs and on my website http://RickWells.US – Please SUBSCRIBE in the right sidebar at RickWells.US – not dot com, and also follow me on Twitter @RickRWells.