President Trump Chooses New National Security Adviser, Jobs For Kellogg, Bolton


President Donald Trump has named General H. R. McMaster to be his National Security Adviser, replacing Lt. Gen Mike Flynn. The President made the announcement on Monday from his Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, FL.  

The acting National Security Adviser, General Keith Kellogg, will be remaining in the White House, moving to the position of National Security Council Chief of Staff.

Trump noted one of the candidates who was not selected, former UN Ambassador John Bolton, does have a place in the administration although it was not revealed in what capacity he would be utilized at this time. He called him a terrific guy who knows a lot. He said “He has a good number of ideas that I must tell you I agree very much.”

General McMaster thanked President Trump, saying, “I’d just like to tell you what a privilege it is to be able to continue serving our nation. I’m grateful to you for that opportunity and I look forward to joining the national security team and doing everything I can to advance and protect the interests of the American people.”

General Kellogg offered a similar statement, thanking the President for the opportunity to continue to serve as well, adding, “I’m honored by it, very privileged by it and very honored and privileged to serve alongside H. R. McMaster, I’ve known for years as well. He’s a great statesman and a great soldier. Thank you, sir.”

Trump replied, “And so are you, thank you very much. What a team.” He added, “This is a great team. We’re very, very honored. Our country is lucky to have two people like this, and frankly, after having met so many of the people in the military, we’re lucky to have all of them. So thank you all very much, I’ll see you back in Washington, we’re leaving now, thank you.”

Thank you for reading and sharing my work – Facebook is trying to starve us out of existence, having cut literally 98% of our traffic over the last year. Your shares are crucial for our survival, and we thank you. We’ve also created a presence on and, although their reach is presently much smaller, the continued abuse by Facebook of conservative voices leaves us no option. We’re remaining on Facebook for the time being, as we make the transition. Please take a look when you have a chance or if we “suddenly disappear” from Facebook as has happened to many other truth-tellers. They’ll either starve us out or take us down, one way or another,  sooner or later. Now and in the future, please look for me, Rick Wells, at , ,  and on my website http://RickWells.US  – Please SUBSCRIBE in the right sidebar at RickWells.US – not dot com.  I’m also at Stop The Takeover, and please follow me on Twitter @RickRWells.

Share With Your Friends On Facebook, Twitter, Everywhere

4 Comments on President Trump Chooses New National Security Adviser, Jobs For Kellogg, Bolton

  1. Dr. Deplorable // February 21, 2017 at 11:30 pm // Reply

    I’m cool with General Kellogg and H. R. McMaster, but John Bolton is from the Bush Crime Family!

  2. Keep up the great work!

  3. Robert Steele (ex CIA spy) says this appointment is going to be the end of Trump. also he’s no fan of John Bolton. We’ll see how this plays out but the Presdent has way too many factions to fight against.

    • He also said Trump should tour the country with Jesse Ventura, Dennis Kucinich, three others to save his presidency in a video I listened to a couple of days ago – he lost me right there, kucinich has his pluses, for a liberal, Ventura is a pig, in my humble opinion and pieznick, however you spell his name seems like a co-opting ambulance chaser to me, has since he jumped out of nowhere and claimed to be behind the leaks last fall. my two cents

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.