The pandering, good for nothing sellouts in Congress are falling all over themselves trying to “out-humane” and “out-sympathy” each other on the way to rewarding lawbreaking squatters with citizenship for the whole family. They do so to the detriment of the American people and the legal immigrants who obeyed the law and followed the procedures for entry and becoming a citizen.
They do so in the continuance of the corrupt policies of Hussein Obama and an illegal program that he implemented by dictate that they are now hellbent on making the law of the land. These people, who are likely being made citizens because they stood in our country and demanded and because the globalist Democrats want them here as a replacement population, are the first who should be sent back.
Their parents created the problem, not the American people. Going to where they belong is not punishment it is a correction. Hopefully for their sakes, these “responsible model faux-citizens” were saving money for when this likely consequence of their and their parents illegality occurred.
If not, that’s not our problem. They’d be lucky if we didn’t lock them up before their eventual deportation. That’s the way most countries would handle it and we will even allow them an opportunity to immigrate legally if they get in line and do it the right way. Their fortunes are even better, though. For some reason President Trump has been wearing a set of donkey ears for the last couple of days.
Now he’s talking and acting as if he’s one of the Democrats. No longer is he insisting on or even mentioning the border wall. He’s focused on making friends with Chuck and Nancy, and the 800,000 squatters that they all now care so deeply about, much more than out of work Americans. He’s promised to be there to sign an amnesty bill when it hits his desk.
For those who have been a victim of illegal alien crime, like the “Angel Parents” who were a frequent part of President Trump’s campaign rallies, the following statistics aren’t necessary to know how wrong, how much of an insult and how offensive his reversal is. They’ve already lost a loved one, put their hope in President Trump to partially set things right and now been bashed again with this apparent betrayal.
Hopefully he’ll come to his senses. People tell themselves he’s got a secret, genius plan that is going to completely broadside the Democrats and be a huge win for American patriots and citizens of all stripes. It seems they might be the real dreamers, the ones that are kidding themselves. Hopefully they’re right, this is apart of some type of outwitting in process. We’ll see – but what is visible now in his actions isn’t looking very good. It has the look of a foundation for betrayal, one that would be devastating to the faith in our system, the GOP and our future as a nation. We fully expected betrayal from Ryan and McConnell. It is not what we expected from President Trump.
- Illegal aliens account for 13.6 percent of all offenders sentenced for crimes committed in the United States, even though they only represent 3.5 percent of the population.
- Illegals account for 12 percent of murder sentences, 20 percent of kidnapping sentences, and 16 percent of drug-trafficking sentences.
- There are 2.1 million illegal and legal immigrants convicted of crimes, but 1.2 million criminal aliens remain at large in the United States and have not been deported. Remember, the prime demographic for violent crime is young males, broadly covered by the “dream” amnesty.
- As of 2013, it was estimated that there were 630,700 illegal aliens residing in Arizona (including American-born anchor babies), a population larger than the total population of any single colony at the time of our Founding. Over 10 percent of the state’s public school population is composed of illegal alien children. The Arizona Department of Corrections estimates that illegal aliens compose 17 percent of its prison population and 22 percent of all felony defendants in Maricopa County. When coupled with the fiscal strain of health care and incarceration, the total cost of illegal immigration is $2.4 billion a year.
- Overall, 87 percent of illegal immigrant families are on welfare.
Thank you for reading and sharing my work – Please look for me, Rick Wells at https://www.facebook.com/RickRWells/, https://gab.ai/RickRWells, https://plus.google.com/u/0/+RickwellsUs and on my website http://RickWells.US – Please SUBSCRIBE in the right sidebar at RickWells.US – not dot com, and also follow me on Twitter @RickRWells.