In setting up the upcoming attacks by their point man in the war on Trump, Jim Acosta, the Fake News anchors attempt to depict President Trump, the America first President of all people, as not being supportive of the United States.
Faker Chris “My brother got me this job” Cuomo says, “Remember, it’s just customary that the United States President, or really any head of state, when they go abroad, they are trying to put the best face on their own country, you know, they’re trying to be boastful. That’s not what we saw this morning.”
Actually, it’s what we didn’t see for the eight miserable years that their false messiah was in office, with his apology tour having taken place in June of 2009 with at least ten instances of apologies for the “sins of the Great Satan, America” being issued prior to his speech in Cairo.
The Heritage Foundation documented the following examples and there were many more:
- Apology to France and Europe (“America Has Shown Arrogance”) Rhenus Sports Arena, Strasbourg, France, April 3, 2009
- Apology to the Muslim World (“We Have Not Been Perfect”) interview with Al Arabiya, January 27, 2009
- Apology to the Summit of the Americas (“At Times We Sought to Dictate Our Terms”) Summit of the Americas opening ceremony, Hyatt Regency, Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago, April 17, 2009
- Apology at the G-20 Summit of World Leaders (“Some Restoration of America’s Standing in the World” London, United Kingdom, April 2, 2009
- Apology for the War on Terror (“We Went off Course”) National Archives, Washington, D.C., May 21, 2009
- Apology for Guantanamo in France (“Sacrificing Your Values”) Speech by President Obama, Rhenus Sports Arena, Strasbourg, France, April 3, 2009
- Apology before the Turkish Parliament (“Our Own Darker Periods in Our History”) Speech by President Obama to the Turkish Parliament, Ankara, Turkey, April 6, 2009
- Apology for U.S. Policy toward the Americas (“The United States Has Not Pursued and Sustained Engagement with Our Neighbors”) Op-ed “Choosing a Better Future in the Americas,” April 16, 2009
- Apology for the Mistakes of the CIA (“Potentially We’ve Made Some Mistakes”) CIA Headquarters, Langley, Virginia, April 20, 2009
- Apology for Guantanamo in Washington (“A Rallying Cry for Our Enemies”) National Archives, Washington, D.C., May 21, 2009
It’s understandable that Fake News CNN would try to distance themselves from that miserable chapter of American history that they helped create and to pretend they had nothing to do with it or that it never happened.
Chris Cuomo turns the bash Trump reins over to “Caustic” Jim Acosta who apparently has made it his mission to shift the identity of Fake News to somewhere other than at his network, and with him most specifically. The agenda-driven Cuomo asks Acosta if they were surprised that President Trump took “the petty political plays that are going on here at home and take it to the world stage.” Acosta attempts to portray himself as above all of that when he’s at the very root of it all.
In making his point he once again inserts his fake news foot into his lying mouth. Acosta dismisses the assertions by President Trump that the story of 17 intelligence agencies agreeing that the Russians hacked the election is false. Acosta says Trump is fake news when he is actually correct, something we reported back in January and which we included on this post and others. If Acosta were to start reading the real news posts at RickWells.US and other alternative media sites, he’d have known it. There’s also a video of the most recent affirmation of that assessment by former DNI James Clapper below.
But Acosta would have to do a little more investigative work and put more effort into his “reporting” than simply shouting obnoxiously in the press briefing room or whining like a spoiled child on camera to the studio anchors. He’d actually have to engage in some journalism. That’s not likely to happen with Fake News Jim, who was either too lazy or too compromised to read the short, unclassified assessment.
Thank you for reading and sharing my work – Please look for me, Rick Wells at https://www.facebook.com/RickRWells/, https://gab.ai/RickRWells, https://plus.google.com/u/0/+RickwellsUs and on my website http://RickWells.US – Please SUBSCRIBE in the right sidebar at RickWells.US – not dot com, and also follow me on Twitter @RickRWells.