Actor Robert De Niro Slams President Trump As “Flat-Out Blatant Racist” And More

libtard robert de niro

Robert De Niro is a lot like Maxine Waters, Sheila Jackson Lee and Chuck Schumer in his political beliefs, and there’s no more reason for anyone to listen to his opinions and advice than the other three, or any anti-American Democrat, for that matter.

De Niro, who no longer occupies any space on my entertainment calendar or in the expenditure of my entertainment dollars, as I don’t support radical leftists no matter how much I might appreciate their abilities, continued to reinforce the validity of that decision in an interview published this week in Deadline.

He added that, “If he [President Trump] was smart, he’d be even more dangerous. He’s dangerous as it is.” And if De Niro were smart, he’d stick to acting and keep his political spewing to himself and his elitist cronies.

De Niro offered other memorable observations about our President, saying, “He’s terrible, and a flat-out blatant racist and doubling down on that, and it’s good that he does because he’s going to sink himself.” One has wonder if Robert De Niro has ever heard of a guy named Quentin Tarantino, and how his political remarks, calling police murderers, in that same city of New York, caused a backlash and boycott that seriously impacted a film of his that was about to be released.

He has already poked the bear a few times with criticisms of President Trump, saying last year in typical leftist double standard tolerance that he’d like to “punch him in the face” and in May warning graduates at Brown University that they were graduating into a “tragic, dumbass comedy.”

He went on to encourage other entertainers to speak out attacking President Trump and suggested the upcoming Emmy Awards would be a good venue for that type of thing. He told Deadline, “Even at the Emmys it should be a kind of theme in some way — however, you know, balanced it could be so we’re not making it all about that.”

Why not make it all about that, De Niro? Are you afraid people would turn off their sets? How about all of us who won’t bother to turn them on in the first place or to come see anything with your name on it, are you not concerned about that as well?

He continued he liberal drivel, saying, “But at this point, we’re at a crisis in this country with this fool, who never should have gotten into the position that he’s in.”

Yeah, De Niro, if it weren’t for all of us redneck, cave-dwelling fools out in the parts of the country that arrogant trash such as yourself like to pretend doesn’t exist, exercising our stupid, mindless votes, geniuses like you could have navigated the biggest profiteering leech and espionage criminal in the history of the world into our leadership. That would have been so much better, wouldn’t it?

De Niro recently was featured in the television movie “The Wizard of Lies,” which wasn’t a tribute to either of his heroes, Hillary Clinton or Hussein Obama. Though he’s certainly no wizard, the actor does seem to have taken the lying portion of that title role to heart.

 

Thank you for reading and sharing my work –  Please look for me, Rick Wells at https://www.facebook.com/RickRWells/, https://gab.ai/RickRWells, https://plus.google.com/u/0/+RickwellsUs and on my website http://RickWells.US  – Please SUBSCRIBE in the right sidebar at RickWells.US – not dot com, and also follow me on Twitter @RickRWells.

  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

9 Comments on Actor Robert De Niro Slams President Trump As “Flat-Out Blatant Racist” And More

  1. Well, add De Niro to the list of many entertainers who I will not waste my money to see them entertain because of my own private boycott of an a-hole entertainer that think people give a rat’s behind what he says! lmbo!. You know, they think we give a damn about what they are saying! An entertainer is all he is. Nothing more and nothing less. He puts his pants on the same way as we all do… one leg at a time. As far as De Niro punching Trump in the face, well that’s just laughable. Then there is the statement De Niro made about “who never should have gotten into the position that he’s in.” De Niro was partially right on that one. Clinton was given a 98% chance at becoming the president on the United States of America. Although, the 2% long shot, Donald Trump, won the election because most of America knew Clinton was corrupt as the day is long and only lied when her lips were moving. Trump is not a Globalist, either. President Trump has kept most of his campaign promises, too. Now that last one is for the books, Bobbi De Niro! Further, Bobbi, President Trump is doing what Hussein the Muslim should have been doing all along, putting America first!

  2. I never liked De Niro. I never thought he could act. I never watched his movies. If his movies came on TV, I turned the channel. Guess he’s not losing a fan in me for his libtard ideologies. I like to think I had better instincts, but I just didn’t like him.

  3. DeNiro is just a “Lid,” a “Leftist Intolerant Despicable” who regularly (and publicly) emphasizes his ignorance. He probably donated big-time to Hillary’s campaign, and he’s therefore very bitter that the liberal elites were unable to elect one of their own, “the biggest profiteering leech and espionage criminal in the history of the world into our leadership.”

  4. I reckon master DeNiro is still admiring himself in the mirror. “You talking to me?”
    It’s a pity he’s not listening. He’d know what a twat he’s being.

  5. Robert IS THE DAMN FOOL.
    i WONT EVER WATCH ANOTHER OF HIS MOVIES.

  6. HADENOUGHOFLIBERALBIGOTRY // August 23, 2017 at 10:50 am // Reply

    Yeah how about we slam DeNiro as an IGNORANT ASSHOLE, and call for boycotting the rest of the hollyweird ASSHOLES too if he doesn’t shut his BIGOT CHUTE.

  7. Dud deniro is a druggie with ALL OF HIS Golly Wood wealth—-pay attention to what is shaping America; certainly not this DUD ! ! !

  8. dud dinro is a Moron, a has been 3rd world actor; spitting out films as if he was doing a daily dump. Who ever listens to this dud-creep are as mentally deranged as this A-Hole!

  9. Kelleigh Nelson // August 23, 2017 at 10:01 am // Reply

    What a total asshole who hasn’t a clue of squat regarding Trump’s hiring of all minorities, of his changing Palm Beach clubs to accept Jews and blacks, of his help to so many black people. DeNiro has become a total idiot and his movies won’t be in my house ever again.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.


*