By now it is quite apparent that the jihadist occupying the White House, Hussein Obama, is intent on importing a terrorist army into the United States, his supposed refugees. He’s engaging in a standard disinformation campaign to achieve his terrorist objectives, utilizing not only the corrupt cur dog media but the moronic simpletons of the left who fall all over themselves in their attempts to appear to be enlightened humanitarians, too good to recognize that evil does exist and has them in their sights.
Those useful idiots are as much of the enemy as the Marxists in the White House because it is their naiveté that enables the Obama/Kerry/Johnson treachery.
In fighting the enemy within, Senator Jeff Sessions (R-AL) has released a list of terrorists who the United States State Department invited in, just as the Marxist subversive in the White House is arguing we should now do with the Syrian hordes. The invitees showed their appreciation just as expected by killing or attempting to kill their generous, patsy hosts.
These aren’t philosophical proclamations of “the right thing to do,” as the Obamanistas incessantly proclaim to the ignorant and gullible among us, they’re actual murderous acts against everyday Americans. The stupid people, also known as liberals, won’t recognize the threat. Their brains don’t function normally and the so be it, heck with them, let them bleed in the streets if they want. Surrendering to the White House jihadi is not how patriots meet an enemy. We see what’s going on. Senator Sessions sees what’s going on. He’s leading the fight against the communists that have taken over America’s government.
Senator Sessions’ comments were posted on Al.com in an article titled, “26 terror plots in US tied to immigrants, Sen. Jeff Sessions says: ‘Screening is very poor.’” He identified the following examples of bad people that our failed and compromised system allowed into the United States:
The Subcommittee on Immigration and Natural Interest has identified at least 26 foreign-born individuals inside the U.S. who have either been charged with or convicted of terrorism in the last year with even more examples going back several years, chairman Jeff Sessions said.
The list is frightening.
It includes Yemeni, Afghani and Iraqi citizens who were in the U.S. but tried to leave to fight with ISIS. There are two Pakistani immigrants who had received American citizenship but are now in prison for plotting to detonate a bomb in New York City. There’s an immigrant brought to the U.S. at a young age that later carried out the attacks that killed five service members in Chattanooga.
Stating unequivocally that “Our track record on screening is very poor,” sessions cited the following individuals as examples:
- A Kazakhstani immigrant with lawful permanent resident status allegedly conspired to purchase a machine gun to shoot FBI and other law enforcement agents if they prevented him from traveling to Syria to join ISIS.
- An immigrant from Saudi Arabia, who applied for and received U.S. citizenship, swore allegiance to ISIS and pledged to explode a propane tank bomb on U.S. soil, prosecutors said.
- A Uzbek man in Brooklyn encouraged other Uzbeki nationals to wage jihad on behalf of ISIS, and raised $1,600 for the terror organization.
- The Boston Bombers, who killed three and injured more than 250, were invited in as refugees. The younger brother applied for citizenship and was naturalized on September 11th, 2012. The older brother had a pending application for citizenship.
- A Moroccan national who came to the U.S. on a student visa was arrested for plotting to blow up a university and a federal court house
- 6 Members of Minnesota’s Somali-American refugee community have recently been charged with trying to join ISIS. The Washington Times reported that “the effort [to resettle large groups of Somali refugees in Minnesota] is having the unintended consequence of creating an enclave of immigrants with high unemployment that is both stressing the state’s safety net and creating a rich pool of potential recruiting targets for Islamist terror groups.”
- An Uzbek refugee living in Idaho was arrested and charged with providing support to a terrorist organization, in the form of teaching terror recruits how to build bombs. He was later convicted three terrorism-related charges.
- An American citizen whose family is from Syria was sentenced to up to five years in a juvenile prison for plotting to support ISIS and rob a gun store to kill members of the American military.
- An immigrant from Syria, who later applied for and received U.S. citizenship, was accused by federal prosecutors of planning to “go to a military base in Texas and kill three or four American soldiers execution style.”
- A college student and Somali immigrant, who later applied for and received U.S. citizenship, attempted to blow up a Christmas tree lighting ceremony in Oregon. He is serving a 30 year prison sentence.
- An immigrant from Afghanistan, who later applied for and received U.S. citizenship, and a legal permanent resident from the Philippines, were convicted for “join Al Qaeda and the Taliban in order to kill Americans.”
- An Iraqi immigrant, who later applied for and received U.S. citizenship, was arrested for lying to federal agents about pledging allegiance to ISIS and his travels to Syria. Texas Gov. Greg Abbott referenced the case when announcing his state would fight against accepting Syrian refugees.
- Two immigrants from Pakistan, who later applied for and received U.S citizenship, were sentenced to decades-long prison sentences for plotting to detonate a bomb in New York City.
- An immigrant from Yemen, who later applied for and received U.S. citizenship, was arrested for trying to join ISIS. He was also charged with attempting to illegally buy firearms to try to shoot American military personnel. He is currently awaiting trial. He faces additional charges related to assaulting deputies while in custody.
- An immigrant brought here by his family from Kuwait at a young age, and who was later approved for U.S. citizenship, carried out the Islamist attack that recently killed 5 military personnel in Chattanooga. The gunman was killed by police.
Sessions said these incidents are just a few of those identified by his committee. They should serve as a warning against any plan for relocation of immigrants, especially those from Syria, he added.
“As the former head of the (United States Citizenship and Immigration Services) union warned in a public statement more than a year ago: “as we know from the first World Trade Center bombing in 1993, from the 9/11 terrorist attacks, from the Boston Bombing, from the recent plot to bomb a school and courthouse in Connecticut, and many other lesser-known terror incidents, we are letting terrorists into the United States right through our front door.”
As has been said many times, to acquiesce and allow Obama’s program of terrorist importation to continue is nothing short of absolute insanity. He is attempting to destroy this country, the terrorists are valuable troops in his anti-American jihad. It is madness to allow it to happen under any excuse or false premise. There simply is no justification.
Obama is not only not protecting the American people, as is his duty as the illegitimate “president,” he’s targeting our nation for destruction. He’s using every tool in his box; importing terrorist jihadis is just one of them.
Links which include more detailed information as to the nature of the specific attacks are available in the original source text at Al.com.
I’m Rick Wells – a conservative writer who recognizes that our nation, our Constitution and our traditions are under a full scale assault from multiple threats. I’m not PC; I call it like I see it. – Please “Like” me on Facebook, “Follow” me on Twitter or visit www.rickwells.us & www.truthburgers.com.